Should you seek help from the Crisis Center or the Emergency Department? If you are unsure or if you need help immediately, always call 911.
The Klein Family Harford Crisis Center
- In need of urgent and short-term care to manage mental health symptoms
- Experiencing suicidal thoughts
- Suffering with drug/alcohol use
- Those seeking voluntary help
- Attempted suicide
- Medically unstable or in need of lifesaving care
- Violent or aggressive behavior
- Individuals on an emergency petition (violent, suicidal)
If someone experiences an opioid overdose, Naloxone can save their life.
LEARN MORE >