Our goal is always to provide you with high-quality care that meets and/or exceeds your expectations. Should you have a complaint or grievance concerning your care or services, you will receive a prompt and courteous response by speaking directly with a member of the Klein Family Harford Crisis Center’s leadership team. You may also contact Guest Services at UM Upper Chesapeake Health at 443-843-5618 or ask a Crisis Center team member for a complaint form. You are entitled to a written response if we are unable to adequately address your concerns in real-time.
Other agencies for reporting concerns include:
- Office on Mental Health, Harford County Core Service Agency: 410-803-8726
- Dept. of Mental Health and Hygiene, Office of Health Care Quality: 877-402-8212
- Office for Civil Rights: 215-861-4441
- The Joint Commission
- https://jointcommission.org or fax: 630-792-5636
- Mail to: Joint Commission, The Office of Quality and Patient Safety, One Renaissance Blvd Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181