We have created a welcoming and safe environment for all guests. You can expect that our team will provide specialized care for you or your loved one that begins immediately. One-to-one care helping individuals manage a mental health/addiction crisis, overcome current challenges and move into stabilization and ultimately, recovery.
Take a Tour of The Klein Family Harford Crisis Center
You can expect
- 24/7 crisis counseling support
- Same-day evaluations/intervention
- One-to-one personalized care
- Individualized treatment plan
- Assistance with coordinating ongoing treatment
- Peer coaches: help from someone who has been where you are right now
YOU ARE NOT ALONE
- 1 in 5 people suffers from a Mental health issue.
- Anxiety and depression are two of the most commonly occurring.
- The majority of people admitted to UM Upper Chesapeake Health hospitals have an underlying mental health issue, including mood disorders and alcohol/drug use.
- Our community receives over 5000 calls every year from people in crisis.
Our broad range of services includes:
- 24/7 hotline and mobile crisis team
- Mental health walk-in urgent care clinic open 9 am to 9 pm. If you plan to visit the walk-in clinic during the evening hours of 8-9 pm, please call ahead so we can assess together if you might need more time and may need to reschedule. We want to make sure we are providing the best possible service to you.
- Outpatient psychotherapy and medication management
- Residential crisis services for adults
Jennifer Redding, executive director of behavioral health at UM Upper Chesapeake Health discusses the Klein Family Harford Crisis Center with Rich Bennett from Harford County Living. Hear how people in our community are getting the help they need.
LISTEN NOW >
Jen Redding recorded a podcast on suicide prevention.
LISTEN NOW >