We have created a welcoming and safe environment for all guests. You can expect that our team will provide specialized care for you or your loved one that begins immediately. One-to-one care helping individuals manage a mental health/addiction crisis, overcome current challenges and move into stabilization and ultimately, recovery.
Take a Tour of The Klein Family Harford Crisis Center
You can expect
- 24/7 crisis counseling support
- Same-day evaluations/intervention
- One-to-one personalized care
- Individualized treatment plan
- Assistance with coordinating ongoing treatment
- Peer coaches: help from someone who has been where you are right now
YOU ARE NOT ALONE
- 1 in 5 people suffers from a Mental health issue.
- Anxiety and depression are two of the most commonly occurring.
- The majority of people admitted to UM Upper Chesapeake Health hospitals have an underlying mental health issue, including mood disorders and alcohol/drug use.
- Our community receives over 5000 calls every year from people in crisis.
Our broad range of services includes:
- 24/7 hotline and mobile crisis team
- 24/7 mental health walk-in urgent care clinic
- Outpatient psychotherapy and medication management
- Residential crisis services for adults
Frequently Asked Questions
Walk-in assessments for mental health and addiction crises are available for individuals ages 5 years and older. The only exclusions would be serious medical conditions that are better served at a hospital emergency department or individuals who are unable to participate in treatment.